Friday, September 11, 2009

Turning the corner

Praise God we have finally turned the corner today! Not only are the chest tubes out but Mia is now off the ventilator and doing great! Her little personality is slowly coming back! I was able to lay in bed beside her for awhile tonight and I found myself just staring at her with tears in my eyes. She started to call "mama" and my heart melted. I needed to hear her little voice! This is a quick post because I need to go tend to my girl who is very awake this evening! Thank you so much for all of the prayers! Keep them coming!

2 comments:

TanyaLea said...

Hang in there, Dear Friend...and know that your bloggy family are out here praying, interceding and standing in the gap for your sweet Mia. SOOOOOOOOOOO glad to hear that she has turned a corner and that things are looking up! God is good!!! <><

Blessings and Hugs,
~Tanya

Musings from Kim K. said...

I'm so relieved to read this news. Please know that we're thinking and praying for Mia. Getting the equipment out will continue to speed up her healing process. Hugs!!