Friday, September 04, 2009

Hairbow fun!

Mia has quite a few headband bows though she rarely ever wears them. I can't even keep shoes and socks on her feet so the idea of a bow on her head seldom crosses my mind. Today as I was pulling out one of her dresses I happened to find a matching bow. I know the bow is almost as big as her head but it is so cute! For fun I decided I would try to put it on Mia fully expecting that she would pull it right off. As soon as I put it on her head I took her over to the mirror to look at herself and she started laughing but she left it alone. I took her downstairs and decided I needed to seize the opportunity that may only come once and take some pictures. She pulled it off but handed it to me wanting it back on.

We went to Target and again she would see her reflection in a window and laugh. As we walked around the store she almost forgot it was there. As we continued to shop she finally yanked it off so I put it beside her in the cart. As we were going to checkout I noticed that the bow was nowhere to be found. I quickly scanned the aisles and went to guest services but no bow. So her beautiful new bow is lost somewhere in Target. Maybe just maybe I will have better luck with barrettes.
















6 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

Such darling pictures.

How are you hanging in there? Please know I'm here for you. No pressure to call. Just know that if you need any reassurance about Mia's upcoming surgery, I'm here. Hugs.

Mom said...

This picture is so adorable and really shows her personality!!! It makes me laugh!!! God, thank you for the gift of Mia-She is the perfect and best present ever!!! Love you, Mimi!!!

Sarah said...

Absolutely too cute!!!

Blessed Family said...

Melinda... she is SO cute. Wow, you are so blessed. I will be praying for you all and hope everything goes well. What a great family.

Danielle said...

So cute! Should could have worn that headband to the wedding. She would have fit right in!!

Kimberly said...

What a sweetie!