Friday, December 14, 2007

A post in honor our blog's #1 fan

I have been told by my sister that my soon to be brother in law Brian is an avid reader of our blog. He reminded her this week that is has almost been a full week since I have posted! No reason for my lack of posting other than there hasn't been much to post about. Thanks to Brian I now have something to post about. Brian is now the subject of my post.

My sister Danielle and Brian are engaged and will be getting married on July 12,2008.
I have the priviledge of being my sister's matron of honor(though I have been told by Brian that I cannont ride the party bus to the reception if I do not do a speech at the reception). Anyone who knows me knows I am not big on public speaking so we are still working that issue out~lol! I am not partial but I think Brian is marrying one of the most beautiful and wonderful women ever. He is so lucky!

As lucky as Brian is to have Danielle she is also lucky to have him. He is wonderful, caring, and alot of fun. I must admit when she first started dating him I wasn't so sure that he was "the one." He seemed more reserved and I wondered if he would fit in because our family is big and we are loud! Initially, I think we *could* be a little intimidating! The truth is Brian has fit in perfectly to our family. My boys LOVE him! Yes he is the perfect addition to our family and I cannot wait to officially welcome him into our family on their wedding day! Thank you Brian for loving my sister and thank you for being our blog's #1 fan!

~"Your soon to be favorite sister in law"


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, that's so sweet! Brian is a big fan of the blog - I check it too though :)

Leslie said...

What a sweet post Melinda. I can't wait to see pictures of their Bid Day.

Angie said...

What a great post! They look so young and happy! :) Danielle looks a lot like you, Melinda.
Congratulations Brian and Danielle! May you have many, many wonderful years together.
Happy wedding planning!