Monday, December 17, 2007

Happy 8th Birthday Logan!



Happy 8th birthday to my Logan! Today Logan celebrates his 8th birthday. He was hoping for a snow day today when he woke up because we had a lot of snow over the weekend but it wasn't to be. He packed up his cookies to share with the class and he was off to school.

As I reflect on the past eight years I can't help but smile at the blessing that is Logan. He is determined (when he wants to be), loving, funny, and challenging. Out of the three of our boys Logan is the most challenging. Of course with all challenges come great rewards. He has alot of friends and is more of a leader than a follower. Logan is definitely all boy!

He discovered a new passion this past year~football! This kid loves football and anything that has to do with football! His most wanted item on his Christmas list this year was football jerseys. For his birthday we got him a Dallas Cowboys Tony Romo jersey and the look on his face when he opened it was priceless! You would have thought we just handed him a millon dollars! If he misses a game he looks on nfl.com to check the stats and scores. His excitement and passion for his new found interest is so much fun to watch.

Happy 8th Birthday Logan! You have blessed my life with eight incredible years and I thank God every day that He has entrusted me with the gift of you. I love you more than words can say and today I celebrate you!

3 comments:

Angie said...

Happy Birthday Logan! I hope you had a great day and that your year as an 8 year old is amazing!

Pamela Askew said...

Happy Birthday, Logan! It would be so fun if my almost 8 year old can meet you someday! In fact, it would be fun if all our boys that are the same age met up! They would have a blast!

Kimberly said...

Happy 8th Birthday Logan! I hope you had a wonderful day!