Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Our Christmas

We had a WONDERFUL Christmas this year full of family, food, and fun! Our Christmas celebration started on Saturday with the arrival of my Aunt Michele and Uncle Mike, my cousin Shane and his girlfriend Bridget, and my cousin Lindsay and her husband Ryan. On Sunday my Aunt Pam and Uncle Bruce came for a visit with my cousins Paul, Ashley, and Jenna. We have a great time visiting, watching movies, playing games, laughing, and of course opening presents!

Santa was very good to the boys this year! He fulfilled their requests for football jerseys, games, football cards, action figures,& books. They were very excited on Christmas morning and we felt fortunate to have been able to have slept in until 7:00am! After they opened their presents I made a big Christmas breakfast and we headed over to my parents house to continue the celebration with family.

Of course Christmas served as a reminder for the family that was missing this year. Last year my brother and sister in law from California surprised us with a visit and we definitely missed them this year. I found myself throughout the day remembering last Christmas with them.

I thought alot about Mia yesterday. It is very possible that she has already been born. Obviously she is not aware that it is Christmas but I pray she felt the love of whoever may be taking care of her. I pray someone took the time to hold her close. I pray that she felt love, contentment,& peace. I pray that next Christmas will be much different for all of us.

Today everyone headed back home and while it is sad to end the celebration and fun I will always treasure the wonderful family memories we made this Christmas!

2 comments:

Angie said...

It looks like you all had a GREAT Christmas! You, your mother and your sister look so much alike!
Great pictures!

Kimberly said...

Great pictures, looks like you had a wonderful christmas!