Saturday, December 15, 2007

Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow!

Today I took the boys to see Alvin and the Chipmunks and as we walked out of the movie theatre the snow was coming down! I knew it was coming but didn't think it would get here until later tonight. As we were driving home the roads were very snow covered and I was afraid the van would not make it up some of the small hills on the roads. We were suppose to go to Dan's company work party tonight but decided not to go due to the snow. I had a babysitter lined up and everything but we felt it was not worth it to risk anyone being in an accident. Tonight we will stay home, pop some popcorn, drink some hot chocolate, and maybe there will be some good Christmas movies on.

1 comment:

Angie said...

We went to see The Chipmunk movie today too! It was so cute and funny. My boys thought it was hysterical.
When we came out of the theatre it was pouring down rain here...which is great since we are in the middle of a major drought down here!
I hope you have a wonderful, warm evening with your family!