Monday, April 06, 2009

Baby news!

The happy couple and the cousin that may be sharing his birthday with the new baby!

No not "our" baby news but definitely as equally exciting! My brother and sister in law are expecting their first baby! My sister in law is due Nov 7 which just happens to be Christian's birthday~another "holiday" baby! When I told Christian his new cousin was due on his birthday he said "does this mean I will still get my birthday card and money from Uncle Chris and Aunt Dana?"


I talked to my brother earlier this morning and we talked about all things baby! Strollers, car seats, the Boppy pillow(remember Chris this is a must), baby poop and even breast pads! I told him I felt strange talking to him about "breast pads" and "leaky breasts" and maybe this is a conversation I should be having with my SIL but he just replied "why?". I figured I might as well give him the low down because he will discover this soon enough!


The parents to be do plan on finding out the gender of the baby at their ultrasound. My brother is insisting that the baby is a boy and I am hoping for a girl. Out of my two siblings I am the only one with children and we all know that my family is full of testosterone for now. We need some PINK in this family! Congratulations to Chris and Dana! I am blowing some PINK baby dust from Ohio to California! Did you catch it?






2 comments:

Danielle said...

I have this exact picture of the 3 of them from their rehearsal dinner. Christian is much bigger here - almost 4 years later!

Melinda said...

This picture is actually from the dinner party the night before your wedding. The reason I know is because Dana and I both wore yellow shirts and pants/shorts. Completely unplanned. The only thing missing was the yellow flower in my hair~lol!