Friday, February 27, 2009

We are the champions!


That's right! Logan had is championship basketball game last night and they won 33 to 21! The basketball season has officially come to an end! At the end of the game they all got trophies and had their pictures taken to be placed in the gym. Did I have my camera? Nope. Being a first time basketball mom I had no idea that they would get trophies. Also at last weeks game the lighting was horrible and my pictures came out really dark. I either need a better camera or the gym needs better lighting! Actually I think both scenarios are true! One of Logan's friends moms came to the game better equipped than myself (meaning she had a camera) and she graciously agreed to make copies for us.

*This is not a picture from the championship game but after some editing it is decent.


No comments: