Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Inspiring song

I love this song by Third Day! It reminds me of our journey to Mia. Even with all of the frustrations of the increase in referral times(and yes I have struggled with that lately) we know that God has placed us on this path and He is faithful to see us through. I love the last line.

"Nothing can quite compare with what's in front of me."

Thought that I was all alone
Broken and afraid
But You were there with me
Yes, You were there with me
And I didn’t even knowThat I had lost my way
But You were there with me
Yes, You were there with me
‘Til You opened up my eyesI never knew
That I couldn’t ever make it
Without You

Even though the journey’s long
And I know the road is hard
Well, the One who’s gone before me
He will help me carry on
After all that I’ve been through
Now I realize the truth
That I must go through the valley
To stand upon the mountain of God

As I travel on the road
That You have lead me down
You are here with me
Yes, You are here with me
I have need for nothing more
Oh, now that I have found
That You are here with me
Yes, You are here with me
I confess from time to timeI lose my way
But You are always there
To bring me back again

Sometimes I think of where it is I’ve come from
And the things I’ve left behind
But of all I’ve had, what I possessed
Nothing can quite compare
With what’s in front of me

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

That's such a wonderful song! I know you've come so far already in your journey to Mia, hopefully the wait for her will shorten and not take as long for your journey to be completed.