Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Presents for Mia

Mia has received quite a few presents since we have returned home. As the gifts started arriving a sadness fell over me and I wondered if she was ever given a present before. I am not sure the answer to that question but Logan helped her and she seemed to know what she was doing. Of course like any typical toddler she loved the wrapping paper and bows more than the actual present. I guess she doesn't find a piggy bank and clothing all that interesting. I love looking at all of the girly clothing that she has received and I am starting to feel a tad jealous of her stylish fall/winter wardrobe. It is going to be tough to keep up with this girl! I think Ann Taylor Loft is calling me!













2 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

She's going to be one stylish little girl. I think the Mom definitely deserves some shopping too!! How are the other kiddos holding up with little sister getting so many gifts? We had some jealousy issues when we first came home that I wasn't quite prepared for. Josie also got all kinds of gifts during her hospitalization for her open-heart surgery. I left some things for Emma to open while I was staying with Josie during her hospitalization. The Dollar bins at Target are amazing for this kind of stuff!!

TanyaLea said...

I love the pink and green wrapping paper! :) Mia is smaller than her present!! She is such a cute little peanut...so fun seeing new photos of her!

Blessings and Hugs,
~Tanya