Thursday, June 19, 2008

Basketball camp













This week Logan and Christian went to a basketball camp hosted by the local high school. I know I have mentioned before about Logan's love of football but they both now have a passion for basketball. They are always shooting hoops in the driveway so we thought this camp would be a great idea for them! The camp was for boys entering 2nd, 3rd, or 4th grade but the coach allowed Christian to participate even though he is only going into first grade. The hoop really was too high for him to shoot but he played hard and had fun anyway. Today was the last day of camp and they played finals today. Wouldn't you know that Logan and Christian's teams played against each other for first place! So who do you think won? It was a close game but ultimately Logan's team beat Christian's team 8-6.


*I apologize for the quality of the pictures. My camera is awful at taking pictures in any type of gym setting! I think it is time to invest in a better camera considering I have missed way too many awards ceremony moments because of a lack of good lighting.





No comments: