Saturday, March 10, 2007

Signs of spring


Yesterday was a beautiful day with lots of sunshine and highs around 60 (at least that is what the temperature gauge said in the car and I am chosing to believe it!) Yesterday was a sunglasses kind of day! The snow is finally melting and spring is in the air!

Another sign of spring is that I signed the boys up for soccer last weekend. I am so excited for the soccer season to start! I love to watch them play! Of course it means a busier than normal routine with all three of them in Tae Kwon Do three nights a week and two of them in soccer but it will all work out. It might be wishful thinking on my part but eventually it has got to get here! I am trying to remain postive and hope it gets here sooner rather than later because I am tired of feeling the winter blahs!

No comments: